Monday, January 16, 2012

Wedding day



Here are some pics that friends took of us getting ready the day of the wedding. I will have a different post with a few of the professional photos.


My Maid of Honor and best friend, Stacie, "kidnapped" me the night before the wedding and I slept over in her room to give Chad and I space from each other to build up the excitement.
I think I got up at 5am I was so excited for this day! Sorry Stacie I know I woke you up with my giggling and tossing around.

Krista getting her hair did.My girls looked lovely!
Gettin me into me dress
Still gettin me into my dress....
Yay we did it!!! 

I just have to say thank you to my sister in law, Kim, for helping me pick out this dress! it was the first one I tried on and I got it for a steal!!! 


These shoes were a tad plain so I attached swarovski brooches to them to match the hair band I made.


Here I'm getting my Jewelry on. I made every piece myself and I actually had 3 different sets but everything happened so fast that I didn't have time to go back to the room to change them :( oh well. 
I would also like to thank Chynna and Jennine for all of your help! it was like I had 4 brides maids rather than   2. 
Last minute touch up gettin nervous....
For anyone about to get married, just a little word of advice, stuff some chapstick or gloss in your bra or get one of your girls to carry some for you. Your lips will be dry from all of the kisses and smiling will end up being painful. 
The hotel was kind enough to give me a room close to where the wedding was so that I could keep cool and  get dressed close to the action. I'm just watching all of the guests walking by in this pic. 
My biggest concern at this point was to be on time. I HATE going to weddings and waiting for the bride for 30 minutes or longer especially when it is hot out and your sweating your makeup off! I would like to say that I was EXACTLY on time! Your welcome.






Yay we are all married up!!!
All that work for 15 to 20 minutes lol.


After the wedding we all went to a luau there were tons of people there and it was a really cool casual end to the evening.


Yay drinkin from a coconut














Rich making a speech in front of 300 people!! 
He is such a great guy.








No comments:

Post a Comment