Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bridal shower



So My lovely sister, along with a ton of help from my family and freinds threw me a surprise bridal shower. I can not tell you how completely loved I felt that so many people braved the crazy snow storm just for me! I love you guys thank you thank you soooo much this was so much fun!



Here is my grams hanging some last minute decorations....or she is dancing on he table I'm not sure...



Here I am coming in and seeing everyone and crying like I always do. I was just so shocked and moved by this suprise.



Of course, it being a themed party I had to dress up for the occasion. I figured since my ridiculously cute niece was chomping on my grass skirt, I should try it myself....it was disgusting as you can see by my face
See ridiculously cute!!!








Everyone came together to bring some fantastic food. I just want to point out the RICE CRISPY WEDDING CAKE!!!!FANTASTIC!!



Good times....Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment