Friday, January 13, 2012

Maui!!!



I know I'm a huge dork for taking this pic but I thought it was so funny!! 



I totally use my Mustang to haul furniture too! 





Our first night in Maui 

I don't even need to explain the silly grin in this pic...Mango gelato....YEAH

Picking out my oyster

Us ladies gettin our pearls. Chynna I think got a white one meaning purity, Stacie, a pink one meaning beauty and I got a grey one meaning true love awww blink blink blink







Breakfast in Lahiana 



My new favorate drink. The Volcano! MMMMM so good







We need a yogurt land in Canada


Chads with candy for toppings 





Mine with nice HEALTHY fruit....I totally should have gotten the candy!






Sushi monster!
My Mom apparently thought this was the funniest flower ever...I have no idea why she was laughing so hard . Maybe too much Kona coffee.








YEAH Bubba Gump


January, Ryder and I just layin on the beach....
My good friend January couldn't make it to Maui so I told her that I would bring a picture of her around with me and take pictures with it lol  people thought I was crazy.
This was our view.



My first mai tai .... Didn't like it much...but I drank it...



The view from our hotel

My Uncle Geoff and I getting prepared to swim with the turtles. I can not get over how big they are.

 Me looking fantastic in my snorkel gear.
I gave my Dad a heart attack when I swam up beside him to hold his hand ha ha ha he thought it was a shark attacking him! I felt really bad because it took him a few minutes to calm down and cough the water out of his lungs once he saw it was me. 







January and I sharing a drink

 Chad getting ready for a day at the beach.







Sushi!!!!!

GONE!



Enjoying the view
Out for dinner the day before the wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment